What tiny daily habit could be life changing? by @DeanYeong
Answer by Dean Yeong:
- Start budgeting. Most people want to learn how to make more money. But with a little of observation, you will notice that we don’t really have the problem with making money, instead, learn how to spend wisely.
- Connect with people. Start with the closest people around you. Spend time to listen and communicate.
- Practice gratitude. That makes you feel lucky and thus makes you lucky.
- Reduce sugar intake. Try your best to avoid refined sugar, opt for an optimal amount of fruits.
- Under promise, over deliver in business, in relationships.
- Write. Make it a habit of writing 300 to 500 words a day. It can be daily, blog post, or a Quora answer.
- Get enough sleep. Many decide to sacrifice sleep for success, but sleep deprivation actually makes us stupid. Most people can perform even better if they were properly rested.
- Take a deep breath. Do this every morning. And every time you feel stress and anxious.
- Contribute. Share, you wealth, your knowledge, your time, your ability in providing value to someone else.
- Take ONE step ahead regardless, especially when you don’t know what to do.
- Allocate 15 minutes for nothing. Think about nothing and do nothing.
- Make a to-do list. Don’t make a long list. Instead, write down only THREE most important thing you need to get done today. Remember,.
- Read. When you, you gain new perspectives through the authors’ lens, you learn life lessons (took years for the author) within days.
- Forgive others and forgive yourself. This will free you up from the emotional burden.
- Exercise. Move, do cardio and resistance training.
- Ask yourself the right question. Prime the questions you’re asking yourself to change your mindset and beliefs.
- Get up early. We (most of us) do things.
- Listen before you speak. You learn nothing when you’re the only one speaking.
- Have lunch with people who is better than you. Make connections and build relationship with them. Learn from them. Not sure how? Find a way.
- Go home for dinner. Period.
_ _ _
I write on DeanYeong.com, where I sharehow we can live a better life.